Chris Hyser for Congress
I am Fighting for our L.I.F.E.
Greetings, my name is Chris Hyser, and I am seeking to represent MD District 6 in the US Congress on the Republican ticket in 2024. With a commitment to engaging in active listening and fostering constructive dialogues.
Drawing on my diverse background and strong passion for collaborative problem-solving, I believe I possess a unique set of qualifications to effectively represent all constituents of MD District 6, regardless of their backgrounds.
My journey has been characterized by service and dedication. As a retired Maryland State Trooper with a Medal of Valor, I proudly served my country during seven tours in Iraq and three tours in Afghanistan, protecting US Generals as a contract security consultant and dignitary protection agent.
In 2020, I earned a Master of Divinity/Chaplaincy from the Bayan Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, CA, and I am currently an active volunteer Chaplain within the Interfaith community, the Homelessness committee in Frederick City, Frederick Health and The Veterans Service Center/Platoon 22 in Frederick MD. My commitment to community service fuels my desire to extend my service by representing the 6th District in Maryland in the US Congress.
The challenges our nation faces have persisted for far too long due to flawed systems. Regrettably, some of our current representatives prioritize personal gain over the well-being of the people who entrusted them with their positions.
Why I am running
I am running for office because I firmly believe that the time for change is now. We must take decisive action to mend the fabric of our society and unite our communities for a better future. Together, we can pave the way towards a stronger and more prosperous nation.
I am fighting for our L.I.F.E.
Liberty - from heavy handed government.
Integrity - to stand true to ourselves, our values, and our morals.
Freedom - to pursue anything we desire within a well framed society.
Egalitarianism - so all may succeed.
I believe that...
- We need to become innovators and manufacture locally instead of relying on China.
- We must hold partisan news media accountable for mistruths and bring true journalism back.
- We need to take back our schools. Focus on reading, writing, arithmetic, and arts instead of indoctrinating the minds of our youth.
- Both parties need to return to the center and away from extremes.
- We need to unite all races, United we Stand. Divided we Fall.
- We need to instill pride, integrity, and God back into our lives, Government and Schools.
- We need to focus on real issues; not those fabricated for personal gains and votes.
- We need to unite as a community. One government, For the People, By the People.
- We need to take back our country and restore pride in our nation.
In the News ...
February Presser ...
How do Maryland's CD6 Candidates think Israel/Hamas crisis should be handled
Republican and Democrat Candidates weigh in on the Israel/Palestinian conflict ...
Frederick News Post Letter to the Editor
Candidate platform includes liberty, integrity, freedom ...